IV International Medical Investment Forum
November 27-28, 2020
In online and offline format
The IV International Medical Investment Forum will be held online on November 27-28, 2020. The Plenary Session will be held offline in the Civic Chamber on November 27.
The IV International Medical Investment Forum will be held in cooperation with the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy and the I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University with support of:
- State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Federal Compulsory Medical Insurance Fund
- State Corporation Rostec
Traditionally, the Forum will bring together over 6,000 people from all regions of the Russian Federation, including government officials, representatives from scientific and business sectors, financial institutions and consulting.
The delegates will discuss the issues of improving the conditions for the implementation of public-private partnership mechanisms, modernizing medicine in accordance with modern approaches to digital transformation of processes, increasing the export of medical services, supporting new ideas, technologies, experience to create a whole new, patient-oriented health system.
We would like to invite all those interested to take part in the Forum.
Please contact the congress operator of “Med Web Expo” for conditions of participation:
8 ( 495) 650 61 50, 8 (495) 699 36 55, 8 (495) 699 04 64, 8 (495) 650 68 88 ; email: email@example.com